Austco Healthcare first half profits up 83%
- Revenue from customers up 15% in 1HFY22 to $16.0 million compared to 1HFY21 (pcp)
- Gross Margins increase at 52.9% in 1HFY22 compared to 51.4% in pcp
- Software and SMA revenues up 29% to $2.0 million in 1HFY22 compared to pcp
- Reported EBIT up 65% to $1.8 million in 1HFY22 compared to pcp
- Reported NPAT up 83% to $1.5 million in 1HFY22 compared to pcp
- Open Sales Order book remains robust, now at $24.5 million compared to $20.1m in August 2021
Please read the full Press Release HERE.