Austco Healthcare Remains Resilient Despite Challenging Environment
- Reported NPAT up 2.1% to $0.826 million
- Reported EBITDA up 10% from $1.426 million in 1HFY20 to $1.570 million in 1HFY21
- Revenue from customers down 17.1% to $13.905 million
- Strategic Software and SMA revenues remain steady at 14% of revenue
- Gross profit margins (excluding Other Income) remain steady at 51.4%
- Overhead expenses decrease to $6.809 million in 1HFY21 from $7.700 million in 1HFY20
- Cash remains strong at $6.340 million
Austco Healthcare Limited (formerly Azure Healthcare Ltd) remains optimistic that the Company is well placed to benefit from ongoing market growth due to its broad coverage across multiple regions and its market leading products.
Please read the full Press Release HERE.