Melbourne, Australia, September 25 2015 – Azure Healthcare Limited (ASX:AZV) released its Annual Report for the fiscal year ended 30 June 2015.
- Revenue up 11.6% to 34.95 million;
- Investment in research and development (R&D) increased to 5.1 million as compared to $2.8 million in the prior year. The company expects a similar R&D investment in the 2016 financial year;
- Positive operating cashflow of $1.87 million for the year with 30 June 2015 cash at bank of $3.157 million;
- NPAT decreased by 71.7% to $1.093 million; Furthermore the company does not presently anticipate the 2016 financial year underlying operational earnings to be greater than those of 2015;
- Ongoing product review resulting in write down of inventory of $0.35 million.
About Azure Healthcare Limited (ASX:AZV)
Azure Healthcare Limited is an international provider of healthcare communication and clinical workflow management solutions. The company is headquartered in Australia, has subsidiaries in six countries and supports more than 8,500 healthcare facilities through our global reseller network which includes growing markets in health, aged care and remand care. Azure Healthcare services markets including Australia, New Zealand, Canada, UK, USA, Asia and the Middle East. For further information please refer to the Company’s website www.azurehealthcare.com.au
For further information please contact:
Mr Jason D’Arcy
Telephone: +614 1767 7732